Thursday 2 February 2012

Introduction

Well, I guess I should start somewhere.

Hello, my name is gwago, and I'm a geek. Ever since I can remember I've been preoccupied with science fiction, fantasy, RPGs, CCGs, and the like. As a matter of fact, I remember creating a game with my Marvel Universe cards on my living room floor, essentially creating CCGs before the acronym existed. But I digress.

I'm someone who has started many, many creative projects in my life. Unfortunately, I have a little bit of trouble actually finishing said projects. Be it the sudden onset of boredom in what I'm working on, or the lack of drive or discipline, my work never ends up coming to fruition. "Always Be Closing" is something that I need to work on.

So, I created this blog in an effort to correct this. I'll post and discuss many of the story or game ideas I've had over the years here, in an effort to (at best) push myself to go through with them and get feedback from my peers, or (at worst) have an opportunity to think aloud, so to speak. Hopefully what I post here can serve as a sort of portfolio.

So, on with it then. I encourage anyone reading this to comment on whatever comes up here, even if its to tell me my ideas suck. Ideally I won't bore everyone that comes through here to death, and I'll actually get some readership.

To the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment